Product Up Conference: Startups Today. Scaleups Tomorrow: 2 days, 16 speakers, 8 moderators, 10 hours of knowledge sharing for over 2000 attendees!
The startup & Scaleup conference is uniting the entrepreneurship community to learn from leaders such as Picnic’ CTO – Daniel Gebler, Polarsteps’ Co-Founder and CEO Koen Droste, Recruitee’s CEO Perry Oostdam, and many more as they are taking the virtual stage and sharing with you strategies on how to elevate your startup game.
This conference is for Founders, CEOs, CTOs, Product Owners & Entrepreneurship savvy people looking to learn from their peers and grow their business covering a wide range of topics. From starting a business and scaling it up to customer acquisition, product development, team management, and many more.
“Our vision is to help the startups of today become the scaleups of tomorrow by putting the Netherlands ecosystem on the map. Through our conferences and events, we hope to showcase the world what the Netherlands Startup & Scaleup companies can offer” Luke Thomas- Founder Product Up.
Product up: broadcasted to your living room
Product up will be broadcasted to your living room from the largest stage and screen in Amsterdam and you will enjoy two days filled with valuable keynotes, and authentic fireside chats, empowering panels, and live Q&A sessions with Dutch and international leaders.
Product Up sessions were recorded in the Amsterdam Theater, with the aim of providing an unique and offline event experience to the attendees. One of the speakers, Jan-Willem Roest – CEO at PAAZL, spoke about his session:
“Empty seats, but great conversation with Thomas Vles about my career path and move from corporate PayPal to scale up Paazl, at the pre-recording of Product Up Conference in Amsterdam. Unfortunately, this picture also reflects very well the impact of Covid-19 at the event industry. Huge compliments for Daniela Guzun and her team for rethinking the format and embracing change!”
Only on October 29-30th, watch as the following speakers and many more take the stage at Theater Amsterdam and speak about their topics:
– From Corporate to Scaleup: The story of Paazl – Fireside Chat with Jan-Willem Roest, CEO of PAAZL –
– Startup Comedy: RydeMyPony – The Uber for Ponies! – Christoph Sollich, The Pitch Doctor & Startup Comedian
– Hiring All Stars – Jayla Cosentino, Head of Recruitment at Relive
– How to get featured in the press as a startup – Matías Rodsevich, Founder of PRLab & Author of The PR Paradox
– 3 biggest lessons for leading the marketing team at a scaleup – Shareen Bodha, Head of Marketing at NewMotion
– The Entrepreneurship path: Challenges, Self-Discovery, Resilience, & Passion – Fireside Chat with Koen Droste, Co-founder & CEO at Polarsteps
– Leadership Lessons: How to grow as a Tech Scaleup in unprecedented times – Perry Oostdam, CEO of Recruitee
Visit Product Up website for more information and for free registration and join the event on October 29-30.