The workshop presents you with an opportunity to unravel the mysteries of blockchain technology. We aim to empower you with the knowledge and understanding of this growing and
The workshop presents you with an opportunity to unravel the mysteries of blockchain technology. We aim to empower you with the knowledge and understanding of this growing and revolutionary technology, and support you to kick start your career/business in this space.
- Understand the basics about blockchain technology.
- Discover Use Cases applied to various industries.
- Learn about public & private blockchain networks, what role do they play.
- Explore few real-world projects.
- Blockchain Fundamentals (15min)
- Features of blockchain technology (15min)
- Key Industry Use Cases (15min)
- Types of Blockchain – Public vs Private (15min)
- Public Blockchain applications (15min)
- Private Blockchain – Hyperledger Fabric (15min)
- Real World projects (15min)
- Q&A (15min)
- No prior knowledge of blockchain is required.
Who can participate:
- CxO, Technology Managers & Subject Matter Experts from IT/Cyber security, Digital transformation, IoT.
- Business owners from supply chain, finance, legal & procurement.
By the end of this course, you will have:
- Sound understanding of various aspects of this growing technology.
- Ability to make informed decisions about strategic business roadmap for your company.
- Certificate of attainment.
(Thursday) 10:00 - 18:00 GMT
Blockchain Smart SolutionsBlockchain Smart Solutions is an international Distributed Ledger Technology consultancy. The multi-skilled team is composed of industry specialists with vast knowledge in startups, token sales, fintech, law, dApp and smart contracts, marketing and other related fields. Our consultants and advisors are well-connected amongst investors, technical hubs and blockchain players internationally and see a local stronghold in APAC and Asia, where Blockchain Smart Solutions is positioned directly. We work closely together with a large number of institutions, business partners and research centers to provide ideal services to our clients.[email protected] Mob 1: +61 (0) 450 670 787 Mob 2: +61 (0) 421 107 043