How can you find new users & revenue streams for your digital product?
How can you find new users & revenue streams for your digital product? The case of Team Alert and how they achieved their product-market fit Do you need to understand how
How can you find new users & revenue streams for your digital product? The case of Team Alert and how they achieved their product-market fit
Do you need to understand how to monetize your app? Are you wondering how to find new users and revenue streams for your digital product? Or, maybe you want to learn how to analyze market opportunities and select the right segments?
If the answer to at least one of these questions is yes, then you should join us on our very first meetup in the Finding Product-Market Fit series!
At this event, you will learn:
- – what product-market fit is and why achieving it is key to building and maintaining your a product’s position in the marketplace,
- – how to use product customization based on value proposition (pain points, gains, jobs to be done,
- – how to analyze market opportunities and select segments within which to develop your product,
- – how, by matching target groups and values for each group, we achieved an increase in users of up to 300% (Team Alert case study).
The Finding Product-Market Fit series is for people who are looking to develop and monetize digital products (CEOs, CTOs, product owners). During the events, our experts will share their practical knowledge of product-market fit.
Date: 14.12.2022 (Wednesday)
Start: 7 PM CET
Register here. The number of seats for the live meetup is limited!
This meetup is for you if:
- you want to move your digital product from the level of “it works” to the level of “it is loved and desired by users”
- you need to find a value that makes users choose your product over competition
- you want to invest in new market segments
- you want to maximize the ROI of your digital product
- you are struggling with differentiating value and functionality for different user groups
- you want to learn how to select functionalities worth developing and how to communicate their values
- you are interested in Full Cycle Product Development
About the speaker
Aneta Orszewska, Product Strategist at Boldare. Aneta has over 17 years of experience in business development and Agile product development in various roles connected with business growth and sales, Agile product development and business agility.
For several years she was working in a startup environment in Germany, where she gained knowledge and hands-on experience in creating and validating business models, using the lean startup and product discovery approaches, and making sure products are built to solve real user problems.
She has worked with companies such as: Nestlé, Fonterra, BASF, UNICEF, Kaspersky, St Jude Medical, Deutsche Bank, Colgate-Palmolive.
About the host of the event
Matt Hallmann, Community and Growth at Boldare. For more than 10 years, Matt has been working for multiple international start-ups and scale-ups. His focus has been on the intersection of marketing, sales and operations to help organisations accelerate their growth.
Matt has been actively using self organisation, Holacracy and GTD since 2014. This has enabled him to structure growth paths for others, to achieve innovative solutions.