Munich-based Acton Capital, a growth-stage venture capital firm, announced that it has closed its Fund VI at €225M to invest throughout Europe and Canada. This fund marks Acton Capital’s largest to date, bringing its total capital to nearly €1B.
Acton Capital continues to support early-stage companies, prioritising startups with sustainable scaling strategies and proven business models.
Dominik Alvermann, Managing Partner at Acton Capital says, “At Acton, we have always focused on growth that is driven by reason rather than short-term momentum. We are launching Fund VI in a market environment where this approach is more crucial than ever.”
“In the current market cycle, the need to balance an attractive growth profile and solid financial fundamentals will be of paramount importance.”
“Our high conviction investment approach and the experience from five prior fund generations put us in a great place to be a truly meaningful partner to current and future founders,” adds Alvermann.
Acton Fund VI investments
Julius Lühr, Principal at Acton Capital says, “Acton Fund VI will continue to represent what we believe to be the best risk-aligned investment approach in the venture capital market for founders.”
“We work with ambitious founders to develop growth strategies that fit their unique situations and support all our portfolio companies reaching their full potential – be it the next global category leader or a highly capital-efficient hidden champion,” adds Lühr.
Acton Fund VI has already made multiple initial investments. Some of them include:
- Belgium-based Henchman offers an AI-driven knowledge tool for lawyers, optimising and digitising legal professionals’ workflows.
- Klaus, a company based in Estonia, provides a quality assurance solution enabling enterprises to boost revenue by delivering high-quality customer service.
- ECO Group, based in Germany, is a platform connecting purpose-driven eco-brands with consumers through a curated selection of healthy and eco-friendly-conscious home and beauty products.
- Seatti, a German company, creates hybrid workforce management software that organises office space in hybrid environments and promotes team collaboration.
- Skribble, based in Switzerland, is an e-signature service that facilitates digital document workflows and ensures full compliance with the highest EU and Swiss standards.
Creating value in Europe & North America
Acton Capital, founded in 1999, has provided crucial backing to influential startups and scale-ups in both B2B and consumer sectors.
“We invest with a clear focus on tech-enabled business models throughout Europe and North America – committed to sustainable growth,” says Acton Capital.
The firm has supported nearly 100 companies, such as Mambu, HomeToGo, SoSafe, Knix, Vimcar, Zooplus, Audibene, AlphaSights, Etsy, Clio, and Mytheresa, helping them on their paths to market leadership.