During CTO Roundtable #5, we will discuss the problem of legacy code. It affects
During CTO Roundtable #5, we will discuss the problem of legacy code. It affects many fast-growing software companies and can lead to increased costs of maintenance, reduced scalability and security risks.
● How to handle the fast-paced changes in development languages and frameworks?
● How to prevent and fix legacy code when your business is growing very fast?
● What are good practices when working with legacy software?
● Why should you maintain your software products/solutions constantly?
How to prevent it and how to fix it when it happens? Our host, Gerbert Oude Velthuis (CTO of Travelia, General Manager for NL at The Software House), will discuss it with guest speakers during CTO Roundtable #5:
● Peter van Dijk – Product Development & Innovation Manager at GOconnectIT
● Juha-Pekka Laine – Vice President of Technology at Midaxo
● Remco Jorna – CTO FintechOS
(Tuesday) 15:00 - 16:00
The Software HouseThe Software House - the most highly recommended software development company in 2020 Our clients say we have the amazing ability to think beyond the code. We create custom software solutions that are based on a scalable approach to business and provide long-term success.[email protected]