OLDWICK, N.J.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The November issue of Best’s Review features a joint effort with AM Best TV to explore how artificial intelligence (AI) is impacting the insurance industry:
- “How AI Is Remaking Insurance Organizations” looks at where AI will have the most significant impact on how insurers conduct business, as well as some of the best practices for integrating the technology.
- “How AI Is Remaking the Insurance Workforce” examines how AI will empower the insurance workforce by transforming roles and opening new avenues for value creation and claims management.
- “What the AI Revolution Means for Insurance Prospects, Policyholders and Regulators” looks at the ways in which AI is likely to change how insurers identify risk opportunities and develop products, and how it will challenge regulators.
Also included in the November issue:
- “Sprouting from Chaos: Opportunity Brings New Insurers to Florida” provides a look at the five new carriers that have come to the Sunshine State in the wake of legislation aimed at driving down litigation and opening up the homeowners market.
- “A Virtual Reality: Life Insurtechs Look Beyond Online-Only Sales for Growth” looks at upstarts such as Bestow Life Insurance Co. and Wyshbox that are finding partnerships with agents and legacy carriers as keys to expanding their reach.
- “An Insurance Podcast That’s Awkward in Name Only” features an interview with Dustyne Bryant, a host of the Awkward Insurance podcast, about the origins of the production and what it aims to do.
- “SOA Panel: Insurers Should Revisit Risk Mitigation After Spring’s Bank Failures” examines systemic risks and contagions, liquidity and asset liability management, as well as risk management, governance and regulation.
Best’s Review is AM Best’s monthly insurance magazine, covering emerging issues and trends and evaluating their impact on the marketplace. Access to the complete content of Best’s Review is available here.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2023 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Executive Editor, Best’s Review®
+1 908 882 1771